Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Caulfield Glasshouse, East Caulfield by Rockstar

I tend to try and avoid clubs and local pubs unless necessary; such as when traveling for work or trying to find something half way between my house and someone in the outer burbs...yes I know I'm a semi inner city snob! I'll do anything for the birthday of a little person I love so dinner at the Glasshouse for my nephew's 8th birthday it was. 

Caulfield Glasshouse, East Caulfield, vegetarian nasi goreng
Vegetarian nasi goreng

I've lived in the area for ages and had no idea this was here! Apparently it was run down and has undergone a significant renovation. It's attached to Caulfield racecourse and the entry is near the club entry and the pokies. It's a spacious area, light and bright and on this Sunday night also filled with lots of older people taking advantage of the seniors meals I suspect.

Caulfield Glasshouse, East Caulfield, Margherita pizza
The Margherita pizza looked good, thin crispy base and not too heavy on the toppings, and the kids devoured it. Even the fussy picky 'it's got basil' whiny pre-teen.

Caulfield Glasshouse, East Caulfield, chicken parma
My chicken Parma was good - hearty and made from chicken fillet, with yummy chips....that the birthday boy enjoyed. My niece also enjoyed her Parma eating it all - minus the salad!

The nasi goreng was large and tasty in both the vegetarian version (see first pic) and the added chicken one.

And I indulged in a pub style raspberry lemonade - nothing quite like it to take me right back to childhood!

Verdict

We liked it
We liked it.
Mid value
Mid value.

Overall

Good filling club food - friendly and bright.

Find it at

Caulfield Glasshouse
31 Station Street
Caulfield East VIC 3145
Phone: (03) 9257 7175

Caulfield Glasshouse Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...